Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Welcome to my food world!!!

Hello My Fellow Foodies!!!!!


    Well, this is my very first blog post... Yay for me!!! For the past year I have been bombarded by my family and some friends to start a food blog post. Why you ask? I love to cook and my family and friends enjoy what I cook... most of the time. I have been, as of late, really into testing new recipes from chicken dishes, vegan spaghetti, raw soups, to baking nutella brownies because I just couldn't get a hold of my sweet cravings. So, with that being said, I will be posting different recipes that I've tested from other websites and some that I've come up with on my own. I have finally figured out how to work my camera when taking pictures of food to not make it look so dark and gloomy. I don't know if you've ever seen pictures that people have taken of their food at a restaurant or in their home kitchen and the picture makes the food look not so appetizing. I learned it's because of the flash, whether it's on your smart phone or on your handheld camera turn that flash off.

    So, thank you for reading and I look forward to posting reviews on recipes and posting my own.

Sincerely,
T.S.M


P.S.: Is anyone besides me obsessed with foodgawker.com? OMG I think I've gained like 5lbs. trying recipes...lol